Having hot water used to be a luxury, but has since become a necessity in homes around the world today. So when your household runs out of hot water or your water heater is malfunctioning, it can be a real pain. Call JustUs Plumbing at (512) 643-7116 if you need water heater repair in Round Rock, TX today.
Signs of a Broken Water Heater
Leaking water- This is often caused by broken pipes, either from overwear or freezing. If the pipes are fine, the fittings or connection valves to the tank could be loose, allowing water to slip through to outside the tank, potentially leading to rotting wood or mold, which would require more than just water heater repair.
Sediment buildup- Especially in tank water heaters where the water just sits stagnant until it is ready for use, sediment forms on the bottom of the tank. This can lead to the water heater having to consume more energy in order to run and heat the water.
Discolored water- If whenever you turn on a faucet and water comes out sandy or muddy, sediment has built up in the tank. If the once-clear water is now rust colored, your water heater has corrosion and limestone buildup.
Taking too long to get hot water- The heating element is broken or the thermostat has become maladjusted, producing colder water than desired.
Age- The warranty on water heaters typically only last one decade, so if your water heater is anywhere from 8-10 years old, it could begin falling apart.
Clanking or rumbling noises from heater- An auditory telltale sign that something is not right. Sediment has built up and the heater is overworking itself to heat up or gears, valves, or pipes have broken or misaligned.
If you notice any of these issues, call us today for comprehensive water heater repair services. You can depend on our plumbers for accurate repair and maintenance work for heaters and more! Give us a call to schedule services.
Get Your Water Heater Repair Today
- Tankless Water Heater Installation Want a water heater but don’t want the bulky tank taking up precious space? A tankless water heater is for you.
- Tank Water Heater Replacement / Installation A staple in a lot of homes, tank water heaters provide more hot water for longer.
- Propane & Gas Water Heater Replacement / Installation Gas water heaters quickly heat up water and are easy to use.
- Electric Water Heater Replacement / Installation Electric water heaters come in both tank and tankless forms for your convenience.
- Water Heater Inspection & Testing Not sure if your water heater needs a repair or a full-on replacement? Call us today for a water heater inspection.